Why RE/MAX is #1 Worldwide?
With 35 years of real estate experience RE/MAX Associates have become "The Real Estate Leaders" in quality customer service. Our premier market presence and network provides a host of competitive advantages to ensure that RE/MAX Associates have the most to offer you.
At RE/MAX we're proud of our outstanding agents who produce such outstanding results. Take a quick look at why RE/MAX is number one in the world and number one in Ontario-Atlantic Canada. You will be surprised at what our agents and offices accomplish not just in the real estate market but in their local communities and globally as well. Welcome to RE/MAX, we hope that you enjoy your visit.
RE/MAX nova's Long Established Record Of Success In Halifax
The RE/MAX nova brokerage openned back in 1996, by the late Eldon Chaisson. In 2010, RE/MAX nova merged with another leading real estate brokerage in the Halifax Dartmouth market to create a dynamic team of over 100 Realtors®, administrators & brokers that conduct business all over the greater Halifax Region & beyond & in all aspect of Real Estate. Under this leadership, the brokerage has expanded to offer our clients 4 locations: Porters Lake, Halifax, Dartmouth & Lower Sackville to serve their clients & public better.
Quick Facts About RE/MAX
- Canada's # 1 negotiator
- #1 in 150 markets across Canada
- Over 18,000 sales associates in 595 independently owned and operated offices in Canada
- A global real estate system operating in 70 countries
- More than 6,800 independently owned offices with over 113,000 member sales associates globally
- RE/MAX was the first real estate network to be involved in more than 1 million transaction sides in a single year.
- RE/MAX is now in its 36th year of consecutive growth
- RE/MAX agents close three times more deals than the industry average
- RE/MAX virtually outperforms the competition in virtually every market in Canada.
- 60% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $100,000
- 10% of RE/MAX sales associates in Ontario-Atlantic Canada earn in excess of $250,000
- More market share than any other real estate company
- RE/MAX is run by realtors from bottom to top
- RE/MAX has the best broker leadership in the industry today
- More top-producing agents join RE/MAX every year, in more countries, than any other real estate organization.
- RE/MAX is recognized as the "Voice of Real Estate" to the industry
- RE/MAX Satellite Network (RSN) is the industry's first proprietary satellite system dedicated to industry-specific education, including peer-to-peer learning. RE/MAX University offers on demand training on-line.
- Exceptional educational programs such as "100 days to greatness" that focus on career development, technology and mandatory continuing education programs
- The Succeed Agent Mentor program offers new agents in-house coaching and mentoring to help them fast track their success. RE/MAX has been the exclusive real estate sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network since 1992
- RE/MAX Associates have raised more than $65 million for the Children's Miracle Network
- Largest Hot Air Balloon Fleet in the world with more than 100 balloons
- "Team RE/MAX" around-the-world stratospheric helium balloon expedition from Alice Springs, Australia in late 1998.
- a major co-sponsor of the Breast Cancer Survivor Recognition Program at the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation Race For The Cure events
- RE/MAX nova hosts annual fundraisers for the CBCF through our Sold On A Cure, Pink Campaign in October, the CIBC Run for the Cure participation, & Yard Sale For A Cure.
- RE/MAX nova also volunteers annually with the Salvation Army Christmas Kettle Campaign.
- RE/MAX created a section on www.remax.com Web site called 'Early Detection Reminder' that allows anyone to set up both a monthly Email reminder for a self-exam and an annual reminder for a mammogram.
- RE/MAX is the first real estate organization to promote itself through motor sports
- Each year, about 20 charities host fund-raising golf tournaments at Sanctuary, the private course of RE/MAX International co-founders Dave and Gail Liniger.
- RE/MAX International is the first major sponsor of The Wildlife Experience, a conservation and community center promoting understanding of the natural world and its conservation through art and education.
- The RE/MAX World Long Drive Championship is the largest grass-roots long drive competition in the world. More than 12,000 competitors on 300 different golf facilities will try to reach the finals and take home their share of the $325,000 purse
RE/MAX nova has 4 locations in HRM to serve you better!
Office Hours are from Monday - Friday 9:00am-5:00pm
7 Mellor Avenue, Unit #1, Burnside Industrial Park, Darmouth, B3B 0E8
6363 Lady Hammond Road, Halifax, B3K 2S2
546 Sackville Drive, Lower Sackville, B4C 2S2
North Street, Windsor
Merv Edinger cell ( 902 ) 497-1217 Fax ( 902 ) 468-3702
Re/Max Nova Office Phone ( 902 ) 468-3400